Thank you for purchasing our products at Headphone Nirvana (a division of Nirvana Sound Pty Ltd).
Headphone Nirvana brings you the world’s finest headphone & desktop audio equipment, but we understand that sometimes products may just not “fit” or meet your desired requirements. For such cases, we’ve developed some return policies which you can review below.
Our Happiness Guarantee is exactly that. If you are not happy with the performance of the component in your system, we promise to give you a FULL refund.
Can I Return My Order?
Our aim is to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase, therefore if you feel you wish to return your order or are unsure if you have made the right selection for your needs, please contact us as soon as possible.
To be eligible for an exchange or return, you have to contact us within 7 calendar days from receiving your order. The product must be in the same condition that you received it and undamaged in any way.
Products must be returned only in new, unused condition, in the original packaging, same condition as sold and with all literature, manuals and original contents in place.
Products are not eligible for a refund if:
- The product is damaged, marked, or different to its original condition in any way;
- You do not have or cannot produce your proof of purchase (eg. your receipt).
You may cancel your order if you contact us within 7 calendar days from placing your order. Orders cannot be cancelled after 7 calendar days.
If there’s any problem with your order that stems from a mix-up or damage on our end, contact us immediately and we’ll organise to fix the situation as soon as possible.
You may also choose to exchange or return a product if you receive a product that:
- has a major problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
- is unsafe;
- is significantly different from the sample or description; or
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and cannot be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value. If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
How Do I Organise A Return?
To return goods, you will need to:
- ensure that your items meet the return requirements listed above.
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the reason for your return.
- include your full contact details, order details including invoice number and date purchased.
- wait for a reply email from Headphone Nirvana issuing a Return Authority.
If you receive a Return Authority from Headphone Nirvana, please return the item to the nominated address. After we receive your item, our friendly team will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
Products returned to Headphone Nirvana without a Return Authority will not be accepted and a refund will not be issued.